The hotel is just a short walk away from Hyde Park and some of London’s most historic neighbourhoods and popular attractions. You’ll have a perfect mix of city and greenery where you can relax after a long day exploring the city.
Hyde Park is one of the most visited parks in London and the wealth of things to do in and around the park make it a fantastic attraction in its own right. Whether you explore the palaces and historic statues or simply relax on the parks’ many benches, there really is something for everyone.
Our pick of things to do in and around Hyde Park:
- Stop for a coffee in the Italian Water Gardens Café in Hyde Park.
- Cruise down the Serpentine in your own pedal-boat (summer months only).
- Take a guided tour of Kensington Palace – home of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
- Pay tribute to the Queen of Hearts at the Princess Diana Memorial Fountain.
- Visit JM Barrie’s famous Peter Pan statue in Kensington Gardens.
Our team would be more than happy to help you with directions to these or any other location. Please just ask for assistance when you are at the hotel.
See what our guests have to say:
“We loved the location it was right by town but a little quieter than being right on Oxford Street and having Hyde Park right opposite the hotel made for lovely evening walks.”