Whether you are in London for a shopping trip or to soak up some culture, Kensington is a great place to start. Kensington High Street is a short 15-minute walk from the hotel through Hyde Park. You’ll find some of London’s most iconic museums and department stores, including Harrods, one of the world’s most famous shopping destinations.
Our pick of things to do in and around Kensington:
- Visit the National History Museum, Victoria & Albert Museum and the Science Museum.
- Experience afternoon tea at The Orangery or the Kensington Palace Pavilion.
- Take a guided tour of Kensington Palace – home of the Duke and Duchess of Cambridge.
- Make sure to visit Harrods, famous for its architecture and impressive food hall.
- Grab a pint of beer at the Churchill Arms, a quirky pub dedicated to Winston Churchill.
- In the winter months go ice skating at the National History Museum’s ice rink.
Our team would be more than happy to help you with directions to these or any other location. Please just ask for assistance when you are at the hotel.
See what our guests have to say:
“You are literally a few steps from Kensington Gardens and all its glories (…) Just across the park is the V&A Museum, the Natural History Museum, Knightsbridge and fabulous shops and restaurants.”